The following are notes from the In-house Bikeability delivery surgery from the conference (12 May 2015). This is from two sessions, please feel free to comment, add, amend or embellish. Please let us know your thoughts...
• Cost effective
• Integration with wider programme
• Local knowledge
• Certainty about training figures
• Control and manageability – esp. speed of decision-making
• Relationships with schools – trust
• Quality and consistency
• Bespoke solutions possible
• Long-term strategies easier
• No procurement process needed
Challenges and solutions
Don't worry about formatting, just type in the text and we'll take care of making sense of it. We will auto-convert links, and if you put asterisks around words we will make them bold.
For a full reference visit the Markdown syntax.
© TABS, powered by microcosm.
Report a problem
The Association of Bikeability Schemes.